YOUR SALES TOOLS ARE
ONLY AS EFFECTIVE AS THE
MIND OPERATING THEM
RECENTLY HAVE YOU FELT:
- Distracted from important work (like effectively prospecting) and overwhelmed by the busyness of operational life.
- That you react instantly, either emotionally or defensively, later wishing you responded more calmly.
- Unable to switch off from work, diving into emails into the evening, impacting your relationships, hobbies and wellbeing.
- Stuck in self-limiting beliefs like ‘I’m not good enough’, that stop you taking action.
- Mistakes and failure derails you, leaving you feeling exposed and fragile.
- You don’t qualify deals hard enough, leaving prospects in the pipeline even when there’s evidence against any advancement.
- Eager to get your points across and therefore don’t have the breadth and depth of conversations needed with customers to make advancements
All of these challenges impact sales performance
If you’re like most sales people, the go-to solutions to increase sales are
1.) Sales methodology training
2.) Implement new or different technology/software
3.) Or, just keep going because of the pressure to make target
But they’re likely not producing consistent, or robust, results in sales performance.
Why? They don’t provide solutions to the true challenge: Mindset and mental fitness
Would you expect your car to continue to run effectively without servicing it regularly? Of course not! So, why do we expect this from ourselves?
The Thriving Sales Professional Framework Options
|Group Cohort (Most Popular)|
|Thriving Sales Professional framework online course|
|108 page interactive workbook|
|Access to all future additions to the course|
|Recommended Pathway of Completion Checklist|
|The Pocket Mentor mental fitness app|
1 year free
|1 year free|
Lifetime free access
|6 x 45 minute group mentoring sessions|
6 x 45 minute 1-1 coaching sessions
|1-1 coaching support outside of sessions|
Not sure which course option is best for you? Or, would like to find out how we can roll this out for your team? Book a 15 minute free call with one of our coaches
It is exceptionally eye opening, words I don’t think I have ever used when it comes to training! An absolute must for anyone in sales.
VP, UK & Country Manager Okta
My entire team and I went through the thriving sales professional framework and it’s the most impactful course we’ve been on. Thank you!
SME Business Owner
A number of my team have participated in the Thriving Sales Professional training this year, and I can tell you that they have all reported back that it was time very well spent, and expressions like “drilling for oil” etc. has now become normal part of our daily vocabulary!
Director & Country Manager, VMware Denmark
I had a wonderful time at the Thriving Sales Professional course and I found it full of tremendous value where I have been able to apply the tools and techniques to not just my professional growth but also personal.
Partner Business Management Intern, VMware
Much more powerful than the countless normal skills training courses I’ve attended.
Sales Account Executive, Citrix
I really feel the thriving sales professional toolkit is so broadly applicable. And I feel well prepared and “positively armed” with great tools to succeed in my career, relationships and own well-being.
Digital Sales Associate
There’s 10 key elements, missing from traditional sales training, that robustly impact sales performance. Become the Thriving Sales Professional and meet the demands of your role with resilience, confidence and happiness.Learn more