UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
A proactive and preventative approach to mental fitness, via our online programme, based on neuroscience and psychologies, with ongoing support via live accountability and workshop calls.
A more resilient, confident and happy you starts here.
TREAT MENTAL FITNESS LIKE PHYSICAL FITNESS
In order to build and maintain physical fitness we know we need to exercise regularly, we don’t wait until we’re injured to start and if we stop we know our fitness will decline.
No matter our path in life, our greatest tool to thrive through the inevitable challenges we’ll face is our mind.
So, why don’t we treat our mental fitness with the same proactive and preventative approach?
What Our Members Think
The most impactful set of skills I’ve ever been given! – Systems Engineer Jan 2023
The ongoing support tools, in particular the weekly accountability ‘Plan – Do – Review’ live call, have given me the accountability to make real change to the way I work. It’s also a really great community of people to be a part of!
The virtual delivery works really well, loved the morning quizzes!
I really feel the Thriver toolkit is so broadly applicable and I feel well prepared and “positively armed” with great tools to succeed in my career, relationships and own well-being.
Digital Sales Associate
Thriver is certainly helping me be more effective at work, but I’m also a better parent, friend and happier person overall!
HOW IT WORKS…
Step 1: Installation
Access our mental fitness platform covering our entire toolkit wheel.
For accountability join our group workshops, providing structured completion of the programme over 15 weeks (Think of this like a bootcamp!)
Apply it to your circumstances with the interactive e-workbook.
Access the on demand version of the programme to refresh, catch up, or work through at your own pace.
+ ONGOING SUPPORT
Think of this like your mental fitness gym classes and PT!
Just like we don’t learn how to do a sit up, go to our first gym session and walk out with a six pack…
It’s the efforts and consistency over time that enable the long term meaningful change to our mental fitness and personal effectiveness. Here’s how we support you on this life journey…
Mental fitness workout via our Pocket Mentor app
5 tools, 10 minutes a day:
- MINDFUL MOMENT: 2 minute breath work exercise to calm and reset
- DAILY THANKS: Gratitude practice, to balance perspective and take in the good
- AFFIRMATIONS: A daily prompt and practice, craft tailored empowering statements to build confidence to confidently step out of your comfort zone
- VALUES: Measure how closely you lived to your values during the day for a confidence & motivation boost
- REFLECTION: Micro journaling to note progress and learnings and mentally switch off
- ‘Plan – Do – Review’ time management and weekly plan accountability drop in call every Friday morning.
- Live Mental Fitness Workout: 1/2 hour guided run through of The Pocket Mentor 5 To Thrive.
Deep Dive into a particular challenge or tool in our monthly live zoom masterclass workshops and leave with a helpful next step. The topics of these can be suggested and tailored.